Immerse yourself in the study and practice of yoga and meditation, along with meditative hiking trips in the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.
Refresh or deepen your yoga asana, pranayama and meditation sadhana.
July 13th to 2oth, 2018.
Included in the course:
1. Daily classes on the practice and techniques of Hatha Yoga / Vinyasa Yoga:
- Surya Namaskar
- Asanas (yoga postures) that support the development of strength and flexibility (both physical and mental). Working on improving your technique and practicing with safety and ease.
- Relaxation: simple techniques that you can use for relaxation to free yourself from the inevitable stresses and tensions that go along with daily life.
- Sequencing: at the end of the course you will learn to design your own yoga sequences based on your level and what you are looking to achieve from your practice.
- Yoga as a holistic system: the essential principles of yoga.
- Conscious yogic eating: an introduction to the three ‘gunas’ (from Ayurveda) and how they relate to a healthy, balanced diet. The effect of our food at a physical, mental and energetic level.
- Kriyas: an introduction to techniques for cleansing and purification.
3. Daily sessions on concentration and meditation:
- Pranayama: the study of different breathing techniques and exercises that increase vital life energy, expand lung capacity and calm the mind.
- Meditation sessions: learn basic techniques and tools that will enable you to establish a daily meditation practice.
- Techniques to build concentration, enhance cognitive performance and tap into the power of positive thought.
4. Meditative hiking:
- Techniques for meditative walking.
- Meditative hiking excursions in Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park with explanations of the surrounding nature.
5. Karma yoga:
- By carrying out small daily tasks that support the running of Casa Cuadrau, you will learn to apply the principles of yoga to your daily life. This supports you to develop a more integrated and holistic yoga practice.
6. Personal yoga asana practice: There will be a daily personal yoga practice giving you the opportunity to put everything learned in the technical classes into practice. These sessions are fundamental to building a sadhana (home practice).
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at anyone who is interested in acquiring tools for their own personal development, for developing a healthier lifestyle and for establishing or deepening their own yoga and meditation practice.
More info soon...