Woud you like to be part of Casa Cuadrau Staff? We are a Yoga, Art and Nature Retreat Centre in the Spanish Pyrenees.
Come and be part of a work team that has the dream to offer an experience of Yoga as art of living, to sow seeds of transformation in all who come to our retreats.
We are looking for people who feel passion for yoga, meditation, nature and/or art and share our principles. For us it is appreciable that staff members are versatile and would like to undertake different tasks in different areas, however, we are expecting that each member could specialise in one certain task and share more responsabilities in that area.
We value qualities such as enthusiasm, joy and creativity, cleanliness and order.
We are hoping that our team members seek their personal and professional growth, making their dreams a reality through what they do here, and at the same time, offering their precious contributions to the development of Casa Cuadrau, a project full of passion and in constant evolution
We are looking for a Cook:
✔️With vocation for creative vegetarian cooking, nutrition and mindful eating.
✔️Cooking experience at retreat centres, guest houses or vegetarian restaurants.
With abilities and skills such as:
✔️ Team-work coordinative,
✔️ Spanish and English speaking.
- Cooking for groups between 12 and 35 people, alone or with a team of 2 or 3 volunteers.
- Inventory Management (products and equipments).
- Ordering management (fresh and dried foods and ingredients).
- Organization and coordination in kitchen and pantry cleaning.
- Attending special needs on nutritional issues (allergies).
- Coordination of cooking activities participated by retreat guests.
- Designing vegetarian nutritious menus: breakfasts, lunches and dinners, with local, organic and seasonal product.
- Updating protocols of the kitchen tasks designation.
- Updating food & cooking contents for our blog and social media (collecting recipes and photos).
Temporary Employment Contract: 45 days.
From June 17th to July 31st, 2019.
✔️At least one year experience of cooking at retreat centres, guest houses or vegetarian restaurants.
✔️European passport / European residency permit.
✔️Food handling European card.
For further information, please send us your CV at email@example.com