Desire to breathe, to enjoy, to share and to smile. Willing to hear the silence, to stop time and above all, to love, love a lot.
- Comfortable yoga and meditation clothing.
- Light clothing for yoga or physical exercise, warm clothing for trekking tours and starry nights (even in summer)
In spring and fall the temperature drops, so bring warm clothes.
- Earplugs (if you consider them necessary for you)
- Comfortable light mid-mountain shoes or light boots
- Walking sticks (optional)
- Raincoat (all year)
- Hat, scarf or buffer for the neck and / or hat or cap for protect from the sun
- Biodegradable sunscreen (in case you want to swim in the river)
- Towel and swimsuit (summer)
- Bottle of water 1 lt.- very important
- Anti-mosquito lotion (summer)
- A small backpack (+ / -25 l.) for trekking tours
- Accessories you might need to practice yoga (mat, cushion, blanket, shawl …) *
- Thick socks to be in the house (we only use thick socks in the first and second floor)
- Sandals or slippers that are easy to put on and off (for the ground floor and patio)
- Toilet bag with everything you may need during your stay (pads, medicines, etc.)
- Organic biodegradable soap* / shampoo
* Available in our boutique. We have some mats and cushions to lend.
Please note: the service of accommodations includes bed linen and towel (if you plan to swim in the river please bring a small towel to use outdoors). We have duvets and blankets to lend.
Taking a retreat at Casa Cuadrau is an opportunity to disconnect from your routine, in order to create a conducive environment we choose not to offer internet services here.
We invite you to keep your mobile, laptop, devices, etc. switched off during your time at Casa Caudrau. And use the mobile, if necessary, outside our premises.
Please do not you bring meat, fish, any kind of drugs or stimulants, including cigarettes and alcohol.
Except in winter that can be very cold, usually in Vio we have a mild and pleasant weather, but be aware that we are at 1,210 meters of altitude and in the trekking tours we can climb to 3,355 meters. In the mountains the climate is changeable. In mid August we may be surprised with a severe storm, lower temperatures and in high mountains, even snow.