“The highest form of human intelligence is to observe yourself without judgement.”
|YOGA, MEDITATION & MEDITATIVE HIKING RETREATS
AVAILABLE DURING THE YEAR
|KARMA YOGA||RETREATS CALENDAR|
Welcome to Casa Cuadrau, an ecologic Yoga, Art and Nature retreat center, in a majestic corner of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. In a high and open valley with beautiful mountains in all directions, lies the tiny village of Vio. In this surpassing setting, a unique retreat experience is offered. Discover Yoga as an Art of Living and learn simple tools that can help you live in harmony with nature wherever you are. Reconnect to the rhythms of nature and enjoy the luxury of simplicity in this hidden paradise.
- June 2nd – 7th Yoga and the Voyage of Discovery: Yoga & Trekking with James Boag and Daniel Benito (5 day retreat with long meditative trekking).
- June 13th – 19th: Yoga Natura Retreat with Sandra Bicker
- San Juan Long Weekend, June 20th to 24th: Yoga, Meditation and Hiking Retreat
- June 20th – 26th: Celebrating the Summer Solstice: Long Meditative Trekking and Yoga Retreat (it includes 2 or 3 day trekking excursion)
- June 20th – 26th / June 27th – July 3rd: Yoga, Meditation and Hiking Retreat
- July 4th – 10th: Yoga, Hiking and Mindful Eating
- July 11th – 17th / July 18th – 24th / July 25th – 31st: Ashtanga Vinyasa, Acro-Yoga and Hiking Retreat with Boris Georgiev
- July 18th – 24th / July 25th – 31st: Family Holidays of Yoga, Art and Nature with Boris and Renee Georgiev
- August 1st – 7th: Yoga, Hiking and the Voice as an object of meditation (harmonic chanting)
- August 8th – 14th: Yoga, Meditation and Hiking Retreat
- August 15th – 21st: Yoga, Hiking and “Our place in the Universe” (study and observation of stars) with Juan Carlos Escanciano
- August 22nd – 28th / August 29th – September 4th: Yoga, Meditation and Hiking Retreat
- August 29th – September 4th: Long Meditative Trekking and Yoga Retreat (it includes 2 or 3 day trekking excursion)
- Check the RETREAT CALENDAR here.