“If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken yourself. If you want to eliminate suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation.”
|YOGA, MEDITATION & MEDITATIVE HIKING RETREATS
AVAILABLE DURING THE YEAR
|KARMA YOGA & BIO-CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM||RETREATS CALENDAR|
Welcome to Casa Cuadrau, an ecologic Yoga, Art and Nature retreat center, in a majestic corner of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. In a high and open valley with beautiful mountains in all directions, lies the tiny village of Vio. In this surpassing setting, a unique retreat experience is offered. Discover Yoga as an Art of Living and learn simple tools that can help you live in harmony with nature wherever you are. Reconnect to the rhythms of nature and enjoy the luxury of simplicity in this hidden paradise.
- Easter Retreat 2015: March 30th – April 5th
- Spring Yoga, Meditation and Hiking Retreat with Snowshoeing : April 6th-12th
- Celebrating the Spring, Yoga and the Journey of Life with James Boag: April 30th-May 10th
- Yoga and Agroecology Retreat with James Boag and Jean-Christophe Grolleau: May 11th-17th
- Yoga, Trekking and Bhagavad Gītā study retreat with James Boag: May 20th-31st
- Yoga and the Voyage of Discovery: Yoga & Trekking with James Boag and Daniel Benito: June 2nd-7th (5 day retreat with long meditative trekking).
- Check more retreat dates here.
NEWS: You can follow the progress of the bioconstruction renovation of Casa Caudrau at our Facebook account.
ANNUAL VIDEO OF CASA CUADRAU’s RETREATS