“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.”
Thích Nhất Hạnh
|YOGA, MEDITATION & MEDITATIVE HIKING RETREATS
AVAILABLE DURING THE YEAR
|KARMA YOGA & BIO-CONSTRUCTION PROGRAM||RETREATS CALENDAR|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We will be in our personal retreat from April 17th to 26th (without internet connection). We will reply your emails and inquiries from April 27th onwards. Thank you for understanding.
Welcome to Casa Cuadrau, an ecologic Yoga, Art and Nature retreat center, in a majestic corner of the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. In a high and open valley with beautiful mountains in all directions, lies the tiny village of Vio. In this surpassing setting, a unique retreat experience is offered. Discover Yoga as an Art of Living and learn simple tools that can help you live in harmony with nature wherever you are. Reconnect to the rhythms of nature and enjoy the luxury of simplicity in this hidden paradise.
- Celebrating the Spring, Yoga and the Journey of Life with James Boag:April 30th-May 10th
- Yoga and Agroecology Retreat with James Boag and Jean-Christophe Grolleau: May 11th-17th
- Yoga, Trekking and Bhagavad Gītā study retreat with James Boag: May 20th-31st
- Yoga and the Voyage of Discovery: Yoga & Trekking with James Boag and Daniel Benito: June 2nd-7th (5 day retreat with long meditative trekking).
- Yoga Natura Retreat with Sandra Bicker: June 13th-19th
- Celebrating the Summer Solstice: Long Meditative Trekking and Yoga Retreat (it includes 2 or 3 day trekking excursion): June 20th – 26th
- Check more retreat dates here.
ANNUAL VIDEO OF CASA CUADRAU’s RETREATS