Casa Cuadrau is situated in the picturesque village of Vio, just outside the Ordesa National Park and Monte Perdido in the Spanish Pyrenees.
The splendid view of Monte Perdido, Añisclo Canyon (Cañón de Añisclo) and Sestrales to the north, Peña Montañesa to the east and the San Pietro Mountains to the south make this location one of the most beautiful in the Spanish Pyrenees.
Walking with awarenes helps us to experience our connection with all that is alive .
Every step and every breath we take happen in correlation with the movement and energy around us.
Nature is our greatest teacher. Walking in silence intensifies the experience of being.
Walking Meditation allows us to:
- Connect with the animal that we are, to find our right step, our own rhythm and pace.
- Pay attention to the action of walking and everything which is involved physically : movement, breathing, sensations.
- Learn to listen to the silence.
- Feel everything that happens inside and outside of us.
- Be transparent, let everything flow freely, without interfering mentally or emotionally, just being present.
And if thoughts come, let them come and let them flow, without fighting the mind. Just watch them and bring the awareness back to the present, to the action of walking, to sounds , to textures and to sensations.
Breathe with nature.
Once or twice a week, we offer a half day excursion, a trekking tour in the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park or surroundings, with a swim in the river, breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation session in the nature.
They are meditative walks which are ideal for a full day in contact with the environment, our body, our breath and movement.
The silent walks allow us to enter a natural state of calm. They open our consciousness and our senses and help us to develop deep interest and concentration in all around us, so we can experience the connection with life and nature.
Image gallery of some of our hiking tours.